DTM Plumbing & Heating services is run and owned by Daniel Moriarty. Focused on providing exceptional services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – I honestly do everything I can to meet your expectations and ensure that you are happy enough with my work, so much so that I hope you will be only to happy to recommend me to friends and family!
With over 18 years experience as a plumber and heating engineer, all jobs are given the same level of care and attention whether it be replacing a washer or installing a new heating system, no job is honestly too big or too small I pride myself on providing a thorough service for all jobs undertaken.
- Established, reputable - run company.
- Friendly, approachable, efficient staff.
- Employ only qualified, experienced professionals in all aspects of gas, plumbing and heating work.
- All staff carry GAS Safe ID cards.
- High emphasis placed on customer service. Disruption and mess kept to an absolute minimum.
- All engineers continuously updated and trained in latest technological and regulatory changes.
- All engineers trained in all appropriate aspects of health and safety. All necessary safety equipment issued.
- Free written quotations.
- Willing to travel to areas including Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and North West London.
- Have worked in conjunction with local councils, residential care homes, schools and housing associations.
- Robust working procedures including Health and Safety, Environmental, Waste Management, Quality Control.
- Trust Mark /
Constructionline / Gas Safe / Benchmark / REA.
- Baxi and Valiant Accredited Installer.
- Part P compliant.
- Fully insured, with £5 million public liability cover and all work guaranteed.